As concerns over the COVID-19 (CoronaVirus) continue to increase, we want to ensure all of our customers that we are adapting to these changes can still help! If you are concerned about coming into the dealership, here are some options that we have for both our Sales and Service customers:
- 100% Online Buying Process – You can purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle and have it delivered to you, all online!
- Guest Vehicle Services – Our dealership employees are using plastic seat covers, wearing gloves throughout your vehicle’s entire service, and sanitizing your door handles, steering wheels, shift knobs, and keys.
- Research Online – While some things are best experienced in person, many questions can be answered before coming into the dealership! Our internet response team is ready and capable of giving you accurate information.
- Supplies – We have and continue to secure extra supplies such as hand sanitizers, alcohol wipes, disinfectants, and gloves for both employee and guest use.
- Video Walkarounds – interested in a specific vehicle but hesitant to come in? Request a customized video walk-around! We will point out the GOOD and the BAD!
- Loaner Vehicles – All of our loaner vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each customer’s use.
- Test drives brought to YOU – Want to drive a vehicle without going out? We will bring a vehicle for you to test drive! (Local customers only)
- Service Vehicle Pickup – Have a service appointment but don’t want to come by the dealership? We will pick up your vehicle and return it to you once the vehicle’s service is complete! (Local customers only and based on driver availability)
- Employee Health – Our team members are prohibited from reporting to work without self-quarantine and doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, if they have traveled to a high-impact area (as determined by the CDC) or have taken a cruise. As a company, we have also paused all non-essential business travel.
While there is a lot of uncertainty because of COVID-19, we are grateful you have entrusted us to help you purchase and service your vehicle. We are closely monitoring this evolving situation, and we will update you with any changes to our company policy